MBA Peregrinations

Charting the course of my travels through the MBA experience.

Friday, October 06, 2006

You down with OPP?

Other People's Posts. I am such a junkie when reading other blogs - is that an indication that I don't have anything better to do with my time? That I'm starved for any distraction from school? That I'm too busy, lazy, or antisocial to actually talk to people in person? ALL OF THE ABOVE?

This goes along with my previous rant about my computer, and how I get no work done when its on. With OPP, all of the distracting applications on the compy, and Wikipedia around, who actually gets anything accomplished anymore? Okay maybe you do because you're so perfect. [Insert emoticon of pppbbbfffttt here]

Apologies to Red, who is no longer linked but remains in spirit within my little blogosphere. I love reading about fellow GSBers that have a life outside of school, even if I don't. Not to mention tips on where to get a good bloody mary - bonus.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, October 06, 2006, Blogger Huckle Cat said...

What a relief -- I thought you were too busy doing useful, productive things.

 
At 9:54 PM, October 13, 2006, Blogger Bsilhasek said...

stop by any time
--red

 

Post a Comment

<< Home