MBA Peregrinations

Charting the course of my travels through the MBA experience.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Dancing Queens

Literally, lots of them. Flashes of their heels and mascara-heavy eyes moving to the throbbing techno under the strobe light at Berlin. Which is where we went after dancing in the slightly more skizzy and frat-boy laden Big Shitty Crap. Skizzier perhaps, but I liked the music and space better at BSC, Berlin was like bumper cars with no room to maneuver. It felt great to get out and dance. Even better when both of the venues are within spitting distance of my place.

I'm so glad that the weekend has finally arrived. The past week felt too long and filled with recruiting events. It feels good to sit at home in my pj's after getting up in the pm hours. I've got plenty that needs to be accomplished over the next day and a half. Earlier in the week tends to be heavy hitting for classes, so I've got to haul on my homework and readings. And get organized for student group activities. But I just can't be bothered right now.

I have a love/hate relationship with my computer. Every time I boot up, I know I'll get a lot of information and be able to communicate with everyone, but its just a time sink. Compy on usually translates to no reading or homework getting done. The more applications I have open, the lower the chances. If I've got Mail, Firefox, iCal, and IM open, fuhggedaboutit. Nothin' doin'.

Kind of like right now.

I love the weekend.

4 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, October 01, 2006, Blogger The Dirty Canuck said...

wow. weird. last night i pretty much did the same thing (dancing with gay boys) and today did the same thing (wore pjs). we're totally twins!!!

 
At 9:41 AM, October 02, 2006, Blogger Le Voyageur said...

Yes, yes, that must be it. That explains my overwhelming revulsion at most of the men last night. Or maybe its just that most of the men were, in fact, revolting. Go figure.

 
At 2:38 AM, October 03, 2006, Blogger PowerYogi said...

Most. Phew. I thought for a moment you said 'All'. (yeah, I do kid myself on occasion :-)

 
At 2:53 AM, October 03, 2006, Blogger Le Voyageur said...

PY, I have nuthin' but luv for ya.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home