MBA Peregrinations

Charting the course of my travels through the MBA experience.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Practice makes perfect. Or at least good enough.

I was lame and didn't go out tonight to help Shmoo celebrate his birthday. Sorry Shmoo-Tip, Happy Burfday!

Had another practice session today for an upcoming dance performance in the GSB Follies today. I'm exhausted and so ready to crash. The only thing keeping me up is a paper due tomorrow morning at the crack of dawn. Okay, 8:30 am, but its still too early.

My existence next week has been hijacked by Follies, big blocks of pink (the chosen color for the "Extracurricular" activities in iCal) nearly every day next week. Though I still have a lot of practicing to do, I'm glad that its coming up soon. The intense time commitment to one activity is driving me bonkers. I am, after all, an MBA student with a ridiculously short attention span and a need to diversify (translation, commitment-phobe) everything in my life.

Anyways, what was I saying? Oh yes, short attention span...

Right, back to my paper.

5 Comments:

At 3:22 AM, May 04, 2006, Blogger Forrest Gump said...

do you plan to post the Follies video somewhere ?

 
At 9:05 AM, May 04, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dropped out of Follies. Free!

- shmoo

 
At 6:03 PM, May 04, 2006, Blogger Huckle Cat said...

I need to start doing homework again (and going to class)... I am ever-wonderous of your ability to do so many things at school. You're more committed than you admit!

 
At 5:00 PM, May 05, 2006, Blogger Le Voyageur said...

FG - I would assume that Follies will be recorded, but not really sure where to get the video...

Shmoo - You suck. Are you at least COMING to Follies?

HC - Either that or I should be committed more than you care to admit... ;)

 
At 3:18 PM, June 22, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

View some application insights from a Chicago Class of 2008 incoming student!

http://blog.stacyblackman.com/2006/06/22/from-the-trenches-insights-from-successful-applicants-3/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home