MBA Peregrinations

Charting the course of my travels through the MBA experience.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Making Amends

Spent the weekend (erm, actually, the last 4 days) not doing any reading or classwork. Time to make amends... after I procrastinate a bit further by writing this quick update.

Friday, I met up and hung out with visiting blogger Vatsa, who has a big decision to make. After answering his insightful questions about the GSB and life in Chicago, I got a bunch of guys to wrestle him to the ground in the WG and tattoo 'GSB' on his forehead - I figured it would make his decision easier. ;)

Spent Saturday sleepin' in and then loungin' around all day before heading to the Big Bhangra Blast. It was big, there was plenty of bhangra, and I did have a blast. My shoulders are sore.

Finally, the Japan trip article has been printed in ChiBus, so you can read all about it here. Oh, and there are a few pics under "The GSB Japan Trip" as well.

2 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, April 17, 2006, Blogger Huckle Cat said...

Japan looks great-- More photos please!

 
At 1:56 AM, April 19, 2006, Blogger Keven said...

We were talking today about ways to make admits more likely to choose Wisconsin. I recommended sending them UW business cards with their names on them as soon as they are accepted.

You can't turn down shiny business cards.

However, forced tattooing works as well I guess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home