MBA Peregrinations

Charting the course of my travels through the MBA experience.

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Hungarian Favorites

Meggyleves - A cold sour cherry soup that, it turns out, is sweet and very refreshing on a hot summer day.

Gyógyfürdő - A Hungarian bath house, which I visited at the suggestion of Wakechick. I picked Széchenyi Gyógyfürdő (Check out the pictures in the gallery. Yes, it really does look like that).

The Opera House - Its a beautiful building, and I hope to return to Budapest one day to watch an opera there.

Széchenyi Lánchíd - On a summer evening, there are swarms of people enjoying the cool air from the Danube in addition to the music festivals and food.

Citadella - Located in Buda, its a hike to get to the top. But, the view of Budapest from up there is spectacular and well worth it.

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, June 25, 2005, Blogger Wakechick said...

I'm so glad you checked it out. That was one of my favorite things about Budapest too. So beautiful...and the baths are so relaxing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home