MBA Peregrinations

Charting the course of my travels through the MBA experience.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Unhealthily Yours

Today goes down as the day that I've consumed the most unhealthy food so far... ever. Breakfast was a decadent chocolate croissant and latte. Lunch was a granola bar (brand name - Corny) eaten on my way back from Karlštejn castle. Dinner was a bramborák (fried, super greasy potato pancake with magical spices that make it taste sooo good), a piece of žampióny (mushroom) pizza, and fornetti. Fornetti are bite-sized pastries with filling - sweet or savory. Mexické, Pizzové, and Nugátové were my flavors of choice. Ugh... I am the Atkins AntiChrist.

1 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, May 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, Christ was the Anti-Atkins. All those loaves were many more carbs than the fishes made up for. And wine!? At least eating his flesh was compatible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home