MBA Peregrinations

Charting the course of my travels through the MBA experience.

Sunday, May 08, 2005

The Eve of my Trip

Tomorrow morning I leave for Europe. I am amazed by the amount of time I have spent planning for this trip. There is a large scale difference between planning for a 2-3 week trip versus a 6-7 week trip - definitely not a linear correlation.

The madness of the 4-leg flight will be ameliorated by the business class cabin - the perks of using many frequent flyer miles. But because there are 4 legs (San Jose to Chicago to Toronto to London to Prague), I did not want to risk check-in luggage in case it was lost along the way. So I have managed to pack my gear for the next 7 weeks into a carry-on backpack with less than 3300 cubic inches of space.

I will be on my own in Czech Republic for the first 2 weeks of my trip, and have heard that Prague is one of the loveliest cities in Europe. I have never before traveled solo internationally, so these 2 weeks before R. joins me should be an interesting experience...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home