MBA Peregrinations

Charting the course of my travels through the MBA experience.

Thursday, May 19, 2005

Český Krumlov

I arrived in Český Krumlov today, and may end up staying here longer than intended. Despite the throngs of tourists in a town magnitudes smaller than Praha, this place is impossibly cute and picturesque.

My growling tummy led me to a vegetarian restaurant on my first day here, where I ate while watching the ducks, chicks, and rafters float by on the Vltava River. It was late afternoon, so I was the only one in the resto. I had ordered the Indian food on the diverse menu, and mentioned to my host that it was a really nice change from standard Czech fare. The restaurant being empty, he had time to chat. So we spoke about his impressions of India when he visited.

Spent the rest of the day exploring the nooks and crannies in town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home