MBA Peregrinations

Charting the course of my travels through the MBA experience.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Czech 'Chinese' Food...

is very salty. And not really Chinese. The dish I had was supposed to be Kung Pao Chicken (which isn't very indicative of Chinese food to begin with), and it was mostly meat with a few pieces of cabbage, corn, and peas thrown in. One of the things I really enjoy about Chinese food (Asian food in general) is the balance. There is a healthy combination of starch, protein, and vegetable. Unfortunately, the 'Kuřecí Kung Po' was mostly meat and noodle. Oh well, I was craving something non-European. So this fit the bill, barely.

It rained last night in Brno - a spectacular display of thunder and lightning. I was lucky this morning, didn't hit any rain on my way to the train station. Managed to visit the Capuchin Crypt in Brno before leaving.

Am now in Wien and planning to meet R. in about 30 minutes...

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, May 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you think that's bad...try going to a Czech restaurant in China...

 
At 5:26 PM, May 24, 2005, Blogger PowerYogi said...

or a 'chifa' in lima !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home